C I N D E R E L L A !
Put something here.

Home site Me You STUFFS
a year without rain!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011 ✿ 6:41 AM ✿ 0 Royal Person (s)


OOOooooooh......

Can you feel me
When I think about you
With every breath I take
Every minute
No matter what I do
My world is an empty place

Like I've been wondering the desert
For a thousand days(ohhohh)
Don't know if it's a mirage
But I always see your face,baby

CHORUS:

I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don't know how I'll survive
A day without you is like a year without rain

OOhhohoh,WOOOaaaahh woaahh

The stars are burning
I hear your voice in my mind(it's in my mind)
Can't you hear me calling
My heart is yearning
Like the ocean that's running dry
Catch me I'm falling

It's like the ground crumbling underneath my feet
Won't you save me
There's gonna be a monsoon
When you get back to me

OOohhh baby

(repeat chorus)

So let this drought come to an end
And may this desert flower again
And I need you here
I can't explain
But a day without you
Is like a year without rain

OoOoohhohoh

(repeat chorus)

Dashboard Follow

Little Disclaimer;
Sepatah dua kata
Assalamualaikum and hai! Welcome to my unprivate diary. Please be nice here


Love is the precious thing in our life. When you fall in love, appreciate it! or you will lost your happiness forever.



Something
Choose background